Sunday 24 December 2017

Festival of Trees!

Here's the line up...another item that just follows us home!

 
I love these Lady ornaments, they were at the Bay one year. I call it my Working Girl tree.




 The green tinsel tree is new, it comes back!

Feather and silver trees are beautiful, these are modern.






The white ceramic tree is new, who knew they would be all the rage again!


I like the clear crystal looking trees, these are of various materials though.


I love these 'raspberry' colored modern bottle brush trees. Hard to find vintage ones.


My favorite thrift store find!!! A mid century silver grey tinsel tree. It is a great size and the tinsel is soft and don't shed when you touch it. Note the clear glass tree to the right, it was expensive but I bought it on sale.


A 'fibre optic' lit tree!


Last but not least - my son's tinsel trees from the football Christmas banquets!



P.S.  the traditional green tree! Just about forgot. This one is seven feet tall pre-lit and we love it.

























2 comments: